Monday, October 16, 2006

Hey y'all, how is every little thing? This month is quite hectic, I can't believe it's halfway to November!! An update on our progress: we have our first couple meeting for the home study with Sue on the 25th, we get fingerprinted on the 26th, and have classes on 11-4, 11-28 and 12-2. We have yet to schedule our individual meetings with Sue, and we're not working on the nursery yet, but we are making progress anyhow. We still have to finish and turn in our autobiographies and work on our profile booklet, so if you haven't yet, please send any pictures you would like to have in our profile so we can show off our awesome family and friends. If you have already sent pictures, thank you!!!

If you are interested in learning more about our agency and our program, please visit www.cradle.org and check them out. There are some interesting articles on transracial adoption, and adoption in general if you are interested in a little education. I will be posting some articles of an educational nature from time to time on the blog so you don't have to search.

My mom is busy working her butt off to get ready for the big move - and I confess I wasn't much help when I went down the other weekend. Unfortunately, we played more than we worked...bad daughter! Thank god she will be here next weekend, lets hope the move goes smoothly. We're still looking for volunteers, we're totally short on help. If you are in the area and would like to assist, give me a call or shoot me an email.

Good things are ahead, I can't wait for the holidays to grace us with their presence! By this time next year, we could very well be parents...let's hope we have the nursery done before then :)

No comments: