Saturday, September 06, 2008

Edith has been talking up a storm lately, and a couple of times there have been real words that have come out of the gibberish. The first one was Hon daa...which is of course BRILLIANT because Mommy and Daddy both drive Hondas, so of course she would know that...

Her second "word" was Oba Maaa! Yay! Our little liberal activist is starting early! I would have liked to get either "word" on video, but I'll settle on the warm feelings I got knowing our daughter is so smart!

I'm going to add a video...hopefully this works because I'm a newbie at this.

Edith Plays With Daddy

5 comments:

LL said...

love the baby giggles!

Anonymous said...

Yep, she is a daddy's girl. :) I love her giggles!! I couldn't stop smiling.

Another Day said...

She is so stinkin CUTE!!!!

Jake and Emily said...

Awesome video - love Edith's giggles at her daddy..you can tell she is SO smitten & wrapped around his little finger...as it should be!

Anita said...

Joy, that was sooo fun to watch! I love her little laugh! She's a gorgeous little peanut!