Friday, October 26, 2007

We recently got an email from the Match Specialist at the Cradle, requesting a meeting. I am excited about it because it feels like we're actually doing something, not just waiting! I'll update y'all after we meet with her on 11/5.

I came across this article (thanks to my dear online friend, Michelle!) and really enjoyed it, so thought I would pass it along: http://parenting.ivillage.com/baby/badoption/0,,9c6w,00.html. Check it out and tell me what you think!

Jeremy and I got our shelves up in the basement, and they look great! I am going to be transferring some books this weekend, and I will post a picture when I'm done.

Other than that, no news is no news...I'll keep you all posted!!

2 comments:

Jake and Emily said...

Oh, Joy! Wish I could come move books with you - I'm sure we could do a bit of swapping! I was just at the library this afternoon...got a blues CD, a crock pot recipe book, and one on the stories of children who were adopted & "Dear Birthmother."

And, you know I enjoyed that article - I think it's a great article to describe the "waiting" process. Glad we can share this time together! :)

AJS said...

Looking forward to hearing about your meeting!!! Also, tag! You're it!!!