Monday, November 05, 2007

My friend, Angie tagged my blog...which meant that I had to go to her blog to see what that meant. I am so technically savvy y'all! Here's the dope:

Rules: Once tagged, you must link to the person who tagged you. Then post the rules before your list, and list 8 random things about yourself. At the end of the post, you must tag and link to 8 other people, visit their sites, and leave a comment letting them know they’ve been tagged.

1. I've worked for a temp agency for almost two years and it is one of the best jobs I have ever had. I highly recommend it!

2. I've had my nose pierced three times...the first one I did myself in the bathroom and it got infected. So my mom made me take it out with the promise that she would take me to get it done professionally. They did it too close to the front of my nose and it looked like a hood ornament...so they re-did it for free. I've had my nose pierced since I was 16, and I doubt I will ever take it out.

3. I really enjoy crafty stuff, and I always have. I taught myself to cross stitch when I was 7.

4. I plan to donate my body to science. The thought of being buried grosses me out.

5. I am an MTV reality show addict. Apparently, I am 15 inside.

6. I like to cook and bake. When I cook, I rarely follow a recipe...when I bake, I follow it religiously!

7. I waitressed at a country bar when I was 21...I loved it. I think everyone should work retail and wait tables at least once in their lives...it certainly makes you respect the service industry.

8. Although I am really girly, you couldn't tell by the way I dress. I am most comfy in jeans and a t-shirt or sweatshirt and sneakers or flipflops. I have great fashion sense for other people though!

I tag: Julie, LL, Li-Li...and all the rest of my blogging girls have already been tagged, so I can't do 8 like I'm supposed to!

3 comments:

Anita said...

Wow! Donate your body to science, that takes more Ka-honas than being buried IMO!

LL said...

My mom also wants to donate her body to science. I am the only one in the family that is ok with it.

I am a also a MTV reality show addict..it is my guilty pleasure..my hubby hates them..so i have to always catch the reruns.

Thanks for tagging me : )..i have to figure out the whole link thing...

Jake and Emily said...

Love MTV reality shows...but lately it makes me feel OLD!