It has been 6 months, two weeks and one day since we were officially on the "list"...which means we need to schedule an update for the homestudy. This one will be easier - as I understand, we don't both need to be there and it's just a quick look-around. At which time, I am going to point out our new garage door opener with the seeing eye thingy and a couple of other fun things. We're hoping to schedule this meeting in the next couple of weeks...
5 comments:
I am bummed that you have to even deal with an update. :( (I know, not as bummed as you!)
Is that an agency requirement or a state requirement to have a 6 month update? We only had to do an update after a year of waiting.
Hope it goes well and baby follows the paperwork real soon!!!
Best wishes on updatiing your homestudy!
Waiting (im)patiently with you! :)
Joy, just checked out your blog (came from a WW board) and wanted to say "don't let the bitches get you down".
Read some of your blog -- and I think I'll keep checking back to see how you're making progress in the adoption process. You seem to have a terrific attitude about it, keep it up!
Thanks, Me!
I'm a veteran of much nastier places than WW...I just think it's kind of sad/funny when people use the anonymity of a message board to act like jerks to each other.
Please keep checking back...I love that you commented :)
Post a Comment