It's been awhile since I've written...sorry about that! We're getting our house ready for a homestudy update - yesterday, Jeremy pulled out a bush in the front and finished the retaining wall next to our front steps. As always, he did a great job :) While he worked hard, I planted iris bulbs, kept him company, got him tools when needed and then took Lucy to the groomer (she was pretty stinky!) All in all, it was a productive day!
It's been beautiful around here lately...although today is a little chilly! My buddy Michelle and I have done some awesome dog transports, and I went with her last week to experience a home visit for a guy wanting to adopt an English Bulldog. I am hoping to get more into Pomeranian rescue, so I want to learn about that kinda stuff. It was weird to be on the other side of a home visit...OH the power! LOL
We have some fun things coming up - my work friend Jen's wedding on the 19th, a combo birthday party on the 20th and hopefully soon, a trip to North Carolina to visit the parents! I am really excited about getting away...this working thing really takes it out of you :)
2 comments:
You've been a busy gal! :)
Love the idea of the retaining wall by your front steps. Are pics available for that? Irises are one of my many favorite flowers! I hope you get lots of beautiful blooms!
I laughed at the power of the home study. :)
Post a Comment