Hello from North Carolina! It's absolutely beautiful here, and we're having an amazing time! It's so nice to be connected - I got a call from our counselor and she said that the most recent baby situation is this: the baby isn't born yet, and they still don't know what the gender is. The mom and dad have all of the profiles to look through, and they should have a decision by next Tuesday.
Jeremy and I are having a wonderful time, we took Lucy for a walk on the beach yesterday, and she wasn't sure about the water, but she desperately wanted to investigate the dead jellyfish on the beach. We didn't let her. I did a little investigating, and it was beautiful and gross at the same time. Cool.
We've also stuffed ourselves on seafood (fried and grilled) and wonderful Carolina BBQ, which is vinegar based and delicious! We're having a great time, and are already looking forward to the next time we're in NC. I'll be sad to go home :(
2 comments:
Carolina BBQ is so MMMMMMM....GOOD!!!
So glad to hear you and jeremy had such a great time.
I missed this while you were away, but I'm glad you had such a wonderful time...and I didn't realize Miss Lucy got to go with. Hope you took some beautiful pics so I can live vicariously through you!
Post a Comment