We started the adoption process on August 1, 2006. We were placed with our amazing daughter, Edith on May 23, 2008!
Awwww. She is just perfect!Are you having fun? Enjoy every minute--time really does go by faster once you have a little one.
She is beautiful!!
Gorgeous girl! :) And look at those long legs!
What a great story! Congratulations, she is really a beautiful baby! Hugs! Pep
Love the pics Joy...she is so beautiful and looks like such a happy baby...she must know that she is truly loved.
I bookmarked your blog awhile ago and have been following your story. Up until now, I had your blog labeled as "(Prospective APs) Our Adoption Journey." I have now officially changed it to just plain "(APs) Our Adoption Journey" =) Congratulations!!
She is just as cute as she can be. Her legs are so long and lean! Give her a cuddle and a smooch for me, please!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Awwww. She is just perfect!
Are you having fun? Enjoy every minute--time really does go by faster once you have a little one.
She is beautiful!!
Gorgeous girl! :) And look at those long legs!
What a great story! Congratulations, she is really a beautiful baby!
Hugs! Pep
Love the pics Joy...she is so beautiful and looks like such a happy baby...she must know that she is truly loved.
I bookmarked your blog awhile ago and have been following your story. Up until now, I had your blog labeled as "(Prospective APs) Our Adoption Journey." I have now officially changed it to just plain "(APs) Our Adoption Journey" =) Congratulations!!
She is just as cute as she can be. Her legs are so long and lean! Give her a cuddle and a smooch for me, please!
Post a Comment