Ripped off from P.N.R. (one of the blogs I read)...it looked fun, so I decided to do it!
What were you doing five years ago?
We had just bought our house I think, but hadn't moved in yet.
What are five things on your to-do list for today (not in any particular order)?
Go to Target, pay my car payment, work on birth announcements, nap and play with my daughter!
What are five snacks you enjoy?
Toast, cookie, pretzels, veggies and chips.
What five things would you do if you were a billionaire? I would set up a foundation to help low income families go to school so they could get better jobs. Part of that plan would provide them with childcare, low cost housing and access to apprenticeships/schooling. At the same time, they would be required to take in at least one stray dog or cat, and provide it with a loving home. For my other four things, I would travel, buy cars, buy a couple of homes and create trusts for a few people.
What are five of your bad habits?
I swear like a sailor, I fart, I belch, I bite my cuticles and I hate to clean.
What are five places where you have lived?Manhattan, KS; Woodridge, IL; Meadville, PA; St. Louis, MO; and Lombard, IL
What are five jobs you've had?
I've been a temp, claims adjuster, accounts payable, receptionist and most recently, A MOM!!!
1 comment:
More baby pictures, please! =)
Post a Comment