Edith's helmet is AWESOME!!! You can already see a marked change in the shape of her head...how can I tell, you ask? Because they made a MOLD of her HEAD and it's on a giant POPSICLE STICK!!! We get to keep the Edith-sicle when it's all said and done, and I plan to store her helmet on it for safe-keeping. She really doesn't seem to mind the helmet when it's on, she gets a little antsy when I take it off to clean it and put it back on. She wears it for 23 hours a day straight, with an hour off for airing out. The helmet smells like a combination of Fritos and dirty sweat socks, and consequently, so does her head most of the time. What're ya gonna do?
Other than that, she is getting so big and so amazing. We went to the pediatrician on October 9th and Edith got weighed and measured...she is in the 10th percentile for weight and the 50-75th percentile for height. Long and skinny, just like Mommy. Yep. Just like Mommy. Shut up.
We're missing Daddy this week...he's in Germany again for his annual conference and I'm a single mom again. It's SO much easier when Jeremy is here, he is such a good Daddy and husband...he gets up with her and plays with her, and he's always happy to give me a break. It makes life so much easier! He called tonight and I put the phone up to her ear and she got the biggest grin and started dancing. She LOVES her daddy :)
I'll post some pictures soon...I've got to download them from my camera and the camcorder...and my cell phone...so many devices and pictures, so little time!
3 comments:
Joy you crack me up!!!! So glad you can see improvement already!
Glad the helmet is working so quickly!!
You are too funny!!! Glad she's having improvement!
Post a Comment