Saturday, November 01, 2008

Well, she was just the cutest penguin ever! We went visiting (my two most favorite temp jobs ever) and Edith was a hit!
My friend Beth took these pictures - and I must say, she took the only two that exist because as you can see from my short sleeves, it was nice and warm on Halloween...so Edith didn't wear her lovely warm costume for very long.


Edith is 7 months old today...and she is just amazing...the smiliest, happiest baby I have ever met. We are so lucky to have her in our lives!!

4 comments:

LL said...

She is the most beautiful penguin I have ever laid eyes on!

Patti said...

Edith is just adorable!!! :-)

AJS said...

So darling!!! I can't believe how warm it was in the midwest on Halloween...this NEVER happens! I enjoyed it but felt bad for all the kiddos with those warm, fuzzy costumes.

Anita said...

She's adorable!!