Thursday, December 20, 2007

Just got a call from our counselor, and she told me that M has decided to parent. I am so not surprised, I kind of felt that this wasn't it and the call on Tuesday really clinched those feelings for me. I know that if I were in her place, I would have made the same decision...just the timing (Christmas), the fact that it is a boy and her other son has disabilities...I just don't see how she could place, and I am so happy that she was finally able to make a decision that was best for her.

On the plus side for us, we made it to the top two this time!!! She had made another cut that our counselor hadn't told us about! I feel so excited that we made it this far, it just seems like such a big step for us!!!

1 comment:

Jake and Emily said...

I hope 2008 holds lots of blessings for us all!