In other news, I have been asked to serve on a committee that is working on changing legislation in IL regarding puppy mills and backyard breeders. It is in the beginning stages, so I don't know much more than that, but I am really excited to get started. I am very passionate about dog and cat rescue, and I hope that we can change this industry for good. On that note, PetCo has Santa pictures with your pet every Saturday from 11 - 4. The cost is $6.95, and $5.00 of that goes to animal rescue. This is Lucy's picture from yesterday:

Santa didn't seem stoned when we were there, but he sure looks like it in this picture! it took many treats before we got this pose, and we were much more interested in what she looked like than what Santa looked like.
4 comments:
SO excited to hear about this latest potential situation...praying for you!
Also...Santa DOES look stoned, but LOOK at that smiley Lucy - so cute!
That is a funny looking Santa!
On to more important things...good luck with the newest possibility of becoming parents. Just the possibility has got to have your heart beating a bit faster.
Looking forward to hearing an update.
Still a few days early for an update, but thought I'd check anyway.
Lucy has the cutest smile!
just checking in also...your Lucy cracks me up!
Post a Comment