Did you see all the Tuesday Tens I did? Yeah it was none. So here's one just a little late.
1. Edith is teething. Again. That makes a grand total of 6 teeth that are already in, and two more that are about to rear their heads any day now.
2. Edith has learned to crawl, pull herself up on things and feed herself all since hitting her 9th month. I am so proud of her! She is really exciting, I never know what she's going to do next!
3. We had a wonderful time at our agency...and we have been asked to come back again! I am so excited, I would do it anytime :)
4. My birthday is less than a month away. I am going to be 34. When did that happen?
5. We're planning to go to Kansas in late February...I am making plans to see some old friends whom I've recently connected with on Facebook. I love Facebook!
6. I feel like I have forgotten a lot of what it was like before Edith came home. I have glimpses sometimes of what life was like, and although I was happy, I am so much happier now. I feel like we are a whole family now, and I sometimes think if Edith is the only kid we ever have, I could be completely happy with that.
7. That said, we're thinking about going on profile again when Edith is a year and a half. :)
8. I made Edith cry earlier because I told her no. She has never done that before. It was kind of cool, even though I kind of felt badly for making her cry. But she's learning!
9. Then I remembered how she laughed at me when I whacked my finger with a hammer earlier in the day and I didn't feel as badly. That little stinker. I wonder if my fingernail is going to fall off.
10. I have been super lazy about dinner for the past few days...I made pizza on Monday, spaghetti last night and Jeremy made sandwiches tonight. I'm a sucky housewife :)
1 comment:
Your sweet little girl is growing fast! How does that happen?? Yes, hard to imagine what life was life pre child/children. I too love being a mommy and you are right behind me in age as I am 34! It goes by much too quickly :(
Post a Comment