Tuesday Ten...right on schedule!
1. We went to Eagle Watch 2009 last Sunday, and it was amazing. I am so glad that we took Edith, even though it was FREEZING! I think she had a good time.
2. I am looking forward to my Mom's Group tomorrow...we haven't met since Christmas! It's been a crazy month.
3. Edith is trying new foods all the time. It is so cool to see her face when she tries something new, it's like "Hmmm...do I like this?" Usually she does. This morning she ate diced peaches and she didn't even have the face. She liked them right off the bat :)
4. The two newest teeth still haven't poked through. We're WAITING!! I helped them the other night, so we should be seeing them soon. I have noticed that the top teeth take longer to come through than the bottoms.
5. We have a lot of vacationing planned this year...all in the US. I can't wait to get started in February. Kansas, here we come!
6. I can't believe I am going to be 34 in a few weeks. I'm not really freaked about it, just surprised that it is already here.
7. I ate a ton of graham crackers today. I love them. I'm so glad we have an excuse to buy them in bulk LOL
8. We're having Qdoba for dinner...I am so excited. I don't have Mexican food as much as I would like because Jeremy isn't as much of a fan as I am. Qdoba isn't real Mexican food, but it's close and it's good :)
9. I had a ton of coffee today and still managed to take a nice long nap. Caffeine doesn't affect me as much as I need it to!\
10. I really need to tidy my house. It is so cluttery.
No comments:
Post a Comment