Monday, February 25, 2008

A little post to update you guys on our newest situation...Mom made some cuts over the weekend and we are still in the running. I don't know how many families are still in the running with us...probably 3 or 4. So we're still waiting patiently (mostly LOL) and we hope to hear more tomorrow.

I know the right thing will be done here; even if this little one isn't meant to be our son, he will have a loving, wonderful family when this is all said and done whether Mom decides to place or parent. I did some major soul searching this weekend because I was feeling possessive of this little guy and I reminded myself that I don't want just any baby, I want ours. I want the child who is meant for our family, and I don't want anyone else's baby. I need to remember that this is not in Jeremy's and my control. All of your loving thoughts and prayers have been and will continue to be appreciated and felt, thank you!!

1 comment:

LL said...

best wishes! I hope that you hear something soon. Like I have said before you have an amzaing heart and attitude!