Thursday, February 28, 2008

Small but awesome update...we are still in the running, and it is down to us and one other family -- WAHOO!!

If you could do me a favor, in the words of my amazing friend Dianne, "lift up a thought, pray, yell, meditation - anything!" -- for Jeremy and I as we wait patiently (mostly) -- for our wonderful families and friends as they wait to become one person larger -- for little baby J as he waits for his family situation to work itself out -- and especially for his mom, C as she makes the most difficult decision of young life. And hell, while you're at it, throw in a word for Spring, because I am sick of this damned snow!!!

Much love to all of you!!

3 comments:

LL said...

Praying and praying.
Hope you hear something soon.

Ahhhhhh...Spring. Today I had the windows down on my car...it is absolutley a gorgeous day...but to be short lived...Snow is in our forecast for next week. I am sick of it too!

Anonymous said...

I love you guys. We are praying . . .

Herbal Alchemist said...

Thinking about you guys during your emotional journey -- you will make great and goofy ;) parents so I hope the tides turn your way soon.

Nance & Harold