We got a call...a baby girl, born 1-15. She was a little premature but in wonderful health - great APGARS, etc. No drug or alcohol exposure at all, mom is parenting 2 little girls already doesn't think she is able to parent another child. Her family is on board and very supportive. Our profile is going out on the 13th, Jeremy is in Germany from the 16th (my b-day LOL) through the 23rd. Could this be the most incredible belated birthday gift EVER for me?
I was talking about our adoption situation with my boss at the new temp job this morning, and she was saying that she would hire me in a second if I weren't going to be leaving anytime. I said, "Well there's nothing on the horizon, so I could be here for as long as you want me as of now!" My, things do change quickly around here, don't they!
1 comment:
This will be an amazing b-day gift! Fingers crossed and praying for you friend!
Post a Comment