Once again, we have gotten a call...this time for a baby girl! Born on November 24th, she would be the fifth November birthday in our immediate family - and the 4th within a week of each other. She would be only a day apart from her cousin!
She was a little bit premature, but came out like a champ - she never had any kind of breathing apparatus and she had high APGAR scores (which were REALLY high for a preemie, because theirs are usually so low!) and she gained weight really quickly - all of which makes me think that they biffed on her gestation, and she is really older than they thought. She is in the agency nursery - ready and waiting for her family (whomever that may be).
What an exciting way to start the new year :) Happy 2008, indeed!
Now, about those resolutions. I think I want to get back to the gym - I haven't been since I sprained my ankle, and I am looking forward to getting back into the swing of things. That's about it. I really can't think of anything else that I want to quit or start...
What are your resolutions??
2 comments:
This is really exciting. You have had a lot of activity on your profile for a while now! I know that your prince or princess is coming soon (hopefully VERY soon!)
have you heard anything yet? I'm really hoping those bottles I sent ya are used soon! :)
Post a Comment